Xbox fifa 14

Best Buy has detailed its Xbox One Trade-Up Offer, allowing customers to upgrade games from current-gen to next-gen for as little as $10.

If customers purchase Xbox 360 Fifa 14 by a specific date, they’ll receive a $10 coupon for the Xbox One version. Before December 31st, if they decide to upgrade, they’ll be able to bring the current-gen version of the game and their receipt and will receive a Best Buy gift card worth at least $40. The gift card and coupon can then be combined to purchase the Xbox One version of the game for as low as $10.

This is great but I will just buy next gen versions of the games especially if there is a big difference in graphics. I have way too many current gen games to beat now and I shouldn't be buying be any games until I beat the old ones. I Just beat TLOU but I can't stop playing the multiplayer. So effing fun.

The PSN deal actually requires that you keep your last gen game. You buy the next gen version digitally for $10 but you have to have your PS3 disc in your PS4 for authentication reasons every time you play your PS4 game. So you're stuck with the PS3 game and the digital PS4 game.

No comments:

Post a Comment